Monday, August 19, 2013

Critters

Munchkin

Boo

Munchkin and Boo
The pictures look a little bit lighter than it actually seemed outside last night. I had opened up the back door to call Boo to try and get her to come in, and was surprised by our friend here.

So then Munchkin ended up sneaking out while I had the door open, and wouldn't come in. Fifteen minutes or so went by and he still wasn't coming in, and I look out the window and a second buck had come along and Munchkin was in the yard between the two. He is so curious and somewhat fearless when it comes to other animals.

Then he and Boo were so tired from their adventures that they crashed together on the bed. They are so sweet together; I also took a video of them cleaning each other right before they went to sleep - I'll post that next time.

I finally did a little yard work tonight, and need to mow the lawn. I've been so wary of being out in the yard and being stung by the yellow jackets again that things are looking pretty ragged out there.

I've been sewing and am about half way through with a blouse for myself. I cleaned and oiled my sewing machine on Friday evening. It had been sitting inactive for almost three years so it really needed it. It's an approximately 30 year old Pfaff that is still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment