Sunday, October 13, 2013

This 'n That

He's Calling The Loch Ness Monster's Pager

Today turned out beautiful and sunny, it's supposed to be like this all week through Saturday.

Tonight is the last episode of "Last Tango in Halifax" on PBS. I've really enjoyed it, but haven't found a single other person who has been watching it to swap stories with.

I'm excited, I was researching a little, and there will be a new season of "Doc Martin". It looks like it already aired in the U.K. so who knows how long it will take to reach us on this side of the pond.

A new season of "Republic of Doyle" started two weeks ago on CBC, so I'm happy. For the most part I only watch TV when there is something on I specifically want to watch, and I'm trying to be productive in the evenings, but it is harder for me when it's pitch black by 7 pm. I'm close to finishing the dress I started sewing a month ago, and not sure what I will work on next, but I want to keep the momentum going.....

No comments:

Post a Comment