Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Economy Hub with Michael Hiltzik of the L.A. Times

I just read this article on the L.A. Times about the Affordable Care Act, (I really hate the term Obama-Care). I felt it was a fairly thoughtful explanation, I hope you check it out.

I don't think that that the law is perfect, but I still greatly resent the lawmakers that have fought for years against affordable medical coverage for the average American. It is the height of hypocrisy to deny the public something that they get by virtue of being in public office. Funny how it's good enough for them, and they don't worry about having enough money in the federal budget to pay for it. But God forbid they can come up with anything for the rest of us. To me it shows that they have no conscience whatsoever if they have no problem with that.

And instead of just trying to block it, if they had actually been working with the President and the White House to modify it, maybe none of the problems they are having with the roll-out right now would be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment