Friday, December 20, 2013

Snow!

They were originally predicting snow mixed with rain for today, then the forecast was for it to start snowing in the middle of the night last night. Well it sure did, but it's noon and it's still snowing! I've still got packages to mail, so this is a little kink in my plans, but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that everything comes out fine.

Here are some pictures, and the best cartoon of the day and my song of the day, Leon Redbone's "Kitty Cat's Christmas" and I almost forgot, if you are a crossword puzzle lover, you've gotta check out the Google Doodle for today, it is in celebration of 100 years since the first crossword puzzle, and it was loads of fun!

Get Fuzzy - December 20 2013

Boo checking out the snow

Boo...finally looking up at me
December 20, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment