Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day

From Dangerdust

Here are some quotes to honor St. Valentine's Day.

I wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day, single or not. I'm still in the first category, but continue to hope for the best


True love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together. Ricardo Montalban


Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer. Jean de La Fontaine

The course of true love never did run smooth. William Shakespeare

True love is not a strong, fiery, impetuous passion. It is, on the contrary, an element calm and deep. It looks beyond mere externals, and is attracted by qualities alone. It is wise and discriminating, and its devotion is real and abiding. Ellen G. White

True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice. Sadhu Vaswani

Genuine and true love is so rare that when you encounter it in any form, it's a wonderful thing, to be utterly cherished in whatever form it takes. Gwendoline Christie

True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does. Torquato Tasso

True love stories never have endings. Richard Bach


I love my husband very much. I knew it was real true love because I felt like I could be myself around that person. Your true, true innermost authentic self, the stuff you don't let anyone else see, if you can be that way with that person, I think that that's real love. Idina Menzel

No comments:

Post a Comment