Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



A quick note wishing everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day, now that it's almost over (long day for me). I started my day a few minutes early this morning to get a corned beef in the crock pot to greet me when I got home. I enjoyed that with some baby rainbow potatoes, including white, red and purple! It was all yummy, topped off with some Walker's Scottish Shortbread for dessert ☺

The quote above was from my co-worker Jen K. from the stand-up meeting at work this morning. I just finished watching "The Secret of Roan Inish" from John Sayles; one of my favorite directors, and one of my all time favorite films, to round out my day. Spring is in full swing here and we had a decent day today, I hope it warms up enough and stays dry long enough for me to mow the lawn soon, because it's a jungle out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment