Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Catching Up

I've been busy trying to keep up with everything and haven't really been posting stuff in the last few weeks. I had a nice evening out last Friday with Denise, Karen and Barb. We ate at Goat Mountain Pizza downtown and then went back to Karen's for some of the home-made carrot cake she had, and the home-made coffee chocolate chip ice cream I made for the occasion.

Last night (or technically maybe tonight) is the first night above freezing since January 9th. We have had a lot of freezing fog in the last week. A few nights in a row it felt like the opening scenes from Great Expectations when young Pip runs into the convict in the church yard out on the moors. Then today we went right back in to our drenching winter rains, ugh! It seems like more and more during our winters here, we have to suffer through extreme cold, to get away with no rain.

So what do you think of the new header? I know, I know, I keep tweaking things........

I was online tonight and came across this amazing video on the website Vimeo, that is a time-lapse of the stars in Victoria Australia. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment