Sunday, April 14, 2013

This n' That

Sweet Peas - three weeks in

I'm excited that the Sweet Peas I started from last year's seeds are coming up and looking good!
At first only half of the little peat pots were sprouting after a week, and I was bummed, but I just had to be patient it turns out.

I have to get out this afternoon and mow the lawn. I'm hoping that it has dried enough since this morning that it will be okay. It has rained almost every day since my first mowing two weeks ago and it is back to being a jungle again, ugh.

Things are picking up for the season at work again, but no overtime yet, so I have to get as much done at home as I can before I don't have the time. I have been in a spring cleaning mode, organizing and getting rid of stuff I don't need and use. Trying to curb any tendencies to collect as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment