Sunday, February 2, 2014

They Did It!! Seattle Seahawks won The Super Bowl!

Mutts - February 2, 2014
I have not become a football convert, but I am so happy for the Seattle Seahawks and all the fans today! I am a little superstitious and did not watch the game because I didn't want to jinx it. I watched Groundhog Day with Bill Murray like I always do (because I love it).

I took a shower after watching the evening news, and right after I turned off the water, I could hear fireworks, and I let out a big yowl! They did it! I was so excited I wrapped myself in a towel and went out into the living room to turn on the TV. What an amazing score - I hope all the idiots out there stop dissing Seattle because Pete Carroll & the team are obviously doing something right ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment