Monday, March 3, 2014

Maria Avatar


At work we have a Blogger blog that is used to communicate information and various other things for the staff in the office. There are a lot of fun things that are on the blog as well, including a "Where's Brandy?" picture every once in a while that uses an avatar of our manager. I really didn't know what an avatar was, but found out that it is basically a "animated" version of yourself to use online for gaming or social media.

I'm not ready to replace the picture of me from when I was three, but if I do, this might be it...

The gal that created it told me about the website that she used, and I went on to create one for me and a new one for Brandy for the fun of it. This one is of me; now if I could have added gray streaks to my hair that would have been a lot more accurate!

No comments:

Post a Comment