Sunday, November 23, 2014

I Can't Believe It's Almost Thanksgiving

My Christmas Cactus are being true to form and blooming in November - although quite often they are done by Thanksgiving. The first bloom opened up Friday. We also are getting some sunshine today which I didn't expect,  so have been enjoying it.

I completed the first square for the Bear Paw quilt patterned pillow covers I am making to go on my bed. The pillows are 20" square,  so will have 4 squares and borders. My quilt is royal blue and beige but the pillow covers are going to be royal blue and warm yellow. I think it's going to be a good combination.

I am only working Mon and Tues this week, so am hoping to make a lot of progress on them with my time off. I need to start getting ready for Christmas too. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment