Sunday, November 30, 2014

So Long Weekend-

Munchkin

I go back to work tomorrow after 5 days off, as usual it went faster than I thought it would. I made a whole chicken and stuffing in my crock-pot for Thanksgiving. It turned out pretty good, and it hit home that the stuffing really needs to be cooked with the bird. 

The temperature plunged overnight Friday to Saturday and the wind was really strong for most of yesterday. It was 23 degrees when I got up yesterday morning. I woke up at 2 o'clock this morning and it was 19 degrees! It's supposed to be below freezing for the next couple of nights, and then get back to normal by Wednesday. 

I have been working on my quilted pillow covers every day and am making progress, but am still cutting the pieces themselves as I go along. I am trying to be efficient and have somewhat of an assembly-line going so that I am ironing in one large group. It dawned on me when I was looking at this on the kitchen table a few days ago that the colors are the U of M colors ☺ Go Blue!



I watched the Thanksgiving Day episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee this morning. Jerry''s guest was a comedienne named Miranda Sings whom I'd never even heard of, but OMG it was hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment