Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

The lone bloom on my big Christmas Cactus started to open yesterday, but I'm not complaining, usually it's not blooming at Christmas at all. This has been a very somber month for me, so I will take any small joys I can get. I am thankful for my health and the roof over my head, and my feline family that always accepts my love, no questions asked.
And special thanks to Steve & Naomi for inviting me over for a small Christmas Eve dinner last night on Humboldt Street before they headed out to Lummi Island for church. 

I've been saving up all these recent funnies for today. Earl in the Pickles comic could have been written about me and my deep abiding love for eggnog ☺

Merry Christmas




















The Duplex - November 30 2014


The Duplex - December 3 2014


Pickles - December 23 2014

Mutts - December 21 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment