Saturday, January 31, 2015

WTA Seahawks Bus

Superbowl Fever is all around the Pacific Northwest, and Bellingham is no exception. I had read in The Bellingham Herald that there was a bus decked out for the Seahawks and I got to ride it not once, but twice yesterday ☺

Even though I don't watch football, I am excited for the team and the fans and of course hope they win tomorrow. Like last year, for the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl, WTA (Whatcom Transit Authority) has had GO HAWKS alternating with the route name on the reader board of every bus. This year they decked one out for the Seattle Seahawks and alternated it on different routes. Yesterday it was the bus that takes me to and from work from the Cordata Station. It's kind of a kick to ride on it, just like the one they decorate for Christmas.

For several reasons I want the Seahawks to win. I think that Seattle sports teams don't get respect, and I respect Pete Carroll as a coach and that he has gotten the team to this level is a validation of his style and his hard work. GO HAWKS!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment