Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bits & Pieces

It makes me smile that Munchkin has not changed since he was a kitten - he loves to eat with Woody. And he is the only one that the others will tolerate sitting and eating right next to them, but Woody is his favorite.









Tomcat looks so peaceful when he is sleeping. I took this photo of him the other day in his bed, and he didn't move a muscle when I stood over him and snapped his picture.
It finally seems to be making that subtle turn where the temperature feels milder, and he wants to go out again during the day while I am at work. But the funny thing is he has chosen the wettest days to want to go out!
I finally feel caught up on my sleep this weekend. I like that there is more daylight, it helps me get more done. I am still not getting on the computer during the week and posting as often as I intended. I was working on a little movie related to work, and put in a lot of time on it, but it was so much fun.

Tonight is the finale of Downton Abbey Series II and I'll miss it. Time to bake some cookies and get ready for the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment