Sunday, February 26, 2012

This N' That



What wild weather we had today - sunshine and mild, to cold and snowing like crazy all within a few hours. I took this video at about 2:40 when it had been snowing for about 15 minutes.
Some flowering trees are already budding and my day lilies are up about 6 inches or so already.
I got a lot of sleep this weekend hoping I don't get the bug that is going around. I blew my afternoon Saturday with a long nap, I'm not getting enough done around the house!
I've been following the GOP Presidential Primaries, and Rick Santorum is downright scary. Romney is an arrogant jerk who's motivations are clearly not to help the average American. This election is going to be a nail biter. After the comments Santorum has made these last few days, all I can think is that he is the white-bread equivalent of a Middle Eastern dictator. He wants to enforce his religious views on all of America and keep people uneducated. If he wins, any progress we made as a country over the last 20 years would be wiped out in no time at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment