Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bits & Pieces

Thursday night after I finished watching Doc Martin, I went in to the bedroom and laughed at what I saw - poor Pauline had her donut bed taken over by Munchkin.
I didn't hear any hissing or fuss, she just decided to make the best of it. But it really surprised me when she curled up even closer to him.
I think she puts up with him because he is so young. They all went out today, I think it got to around 50 degrees again. Munchkin had a good time sniffing around and investigating everywhere that I prefer he not be, but I can't blame him, it had been weeks since they all went out like that.

I was in a spring cleaning mode today, catching up on a lot that I didn't get done in the last week and a half. And getting caught up on the internet. The sunshine can be so energizing. I've got a lot to do tomorrow too! I can't believe it's February already.....

1 comment: