Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bits & Pieces

So fall has finally really hit this weekend with rain and wind galore. The weather cooperated for a short while on Saturday for the cats to go out, but not today, and of course they can't make the connection when they are looking out the window at it.

Munchkin's Tail


This picture is actually from a few weeks ago, with Munchkin hanging out under the folds of my quilt.
I think Boo looks like a seal when she lays like this with her back legs out behind her.



Boo

I've still been tying up loose ends from my major "spring" cleaning from two weeks ago. It feels good to get stuff done, no matter how small. I have no lack of things that I need to get to that's for sure.

I updated the slideshow for I Can Has Cheezburger so that the newest additions play first.

I am not watching any of the debates, but have of course seen clips on the news, including Mitt's comments about PBS. Then I read about the SNL News skit with Big Bird from October 6th, and it is pretty cute if you want to check it out here. Then this morning I read about the skit they had last night that was a bit about the I-Phone 5 that's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment