Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!


Today started out really foggy, but cleared off and the sun came out for a very nice afternoon.

Not too long after I got home from going out for groceries and the Sunday paper, I heard some bouncing around on the front porch. And here was Munchkin with one of the black squirrels.
Munchkin

Munchkin
Woody

Tom Cat


They seem to be figuring out that my cats are not going to hurt them; I just hope they don't assume that about other cats in the neighborhood that might.










He is so cute with them, and they were scurrying past me too without too much fear. I guess food really is a big motivator. Works for me!













Woody relaxing in my lap. When he was younger he would rarely sit on my lap, now he wants to curl up there all the time. It's only a problem when I have to get up to let Tom Cat in...

No comments:

Post a Comment