Saturday, March 2, 2013

This n' That



Get Fuzzy - March 2 2013
March is coming in like a lion here, so I'm hoping it will go out like a lamb and we will transition in to a early spring. Very wet this afternoon, and as usual I am falling behind in what I need to get done....

Sherman's Lagoon - February 27 2013
I have noticed that the trees and shrubs are starting to get leaf buds. My Rose in the back yard is really leafing out as of this week and the Day Lilies are really starting to get tall after it has warmed up after the last freeze. And my Hydrangea is starting to leaf out as well.

Christmas Cactus - Sunday, March 3rd
I'm going to start my Sweet Peas inside very soon, and have already shifted one of my Geraniums that I winter indoors to the front porch to get acclimated.

And my red Christmas Cactus is blooming and budding right now and the larger pink one has just started to bud. The Christmas Cactus I got started for my supervisor Kelly at work was blooming before mine. She is so excited that she hasn't killed it, I'm happy for her that it is blooming twice like mine♥

No comments:

Post a Comment