Monday, March 18, 2013

This n' That

Ivy Geranium

Christmas Cactus
It's been a while (obviously) since my last post. Saturday the 9th was a gorgeous day, and I spent the afternoon with Steve & Naomi at a birthday potluck for our mutual friend Don.
As usual Don was grilling some beautiful and tasty salmon from his catch in Alaska. There was a good crowd and the weather couldn't have been better for early March around here.

This past Saturday I had lunch with Naomi and her grandson Chase, and returned their house-key following a week of cat sitting for her and Steve while they went to sunny Arizona for her dad's 80th birthday. It was wet here, but turned out beautiful on Sunday morning. And as you can see, I have some flowers blooming. The ivy geranium has wintered indoors for two years in a row.
Jimi

Tucker

Jimi and Tucker live downtown, and are sweet as can be. And as Naomi points out - they love me ♥
They have always been good boys when I cat sit, and love treat time, and Tucker told me in no uncertain terms when he was ready to get his drink out of the bathtub faucet....



Jimi loves to rub his head up against you, and has a great purr and very soft fur. My little buddies - I love them right back ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment