Sunday, May 25, 2014

This, That and the Other



I had a visitor this morning before 9 o'clock, munching her way around the yard. I haven't seen her for awhile, I'm wondering if she has some little ones tucked away that will come visit as the summer progresses.

It's a bummer that it has been raining off and on all day for the Ski to Sea Race. At least there were no downpours, so most folks don't let it dampen their spirit too much.

I finished my sewing project three weeks ago, and forgot to take a picture of it until today. Being sick has completely side lined all of my projects and taking care of the yard as well. Hopefully when it gets drier at the end of the week, my energy will be better as well.

I started on a few infinity scarves and need to create the pattern to make two Bear Paw Print quilted pillow covers for the square pillows on my bed. I want to refinish the drawing table Susan sent me as well this summer. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment