Monday, May 12, 2014

Woody

Woody

My beloved and loyal buddy Woody passed away last night. His health took a very sudden downturn mid week last week.

I had 15 great years with him. He slept with me every night and even though he often had this melancholy look on his face, he was a contented cat. He was so mellow, that everyone else got along with him without any problems.





Woody

When I got Munchkin back in August of 2010, Woody was the first one to make him feel at home, and didn't hiss and swipe at him like Boo & Tom Cat did. He could be kind of goofy too, and I ended up nick-naming him Monkey Boy a few summers after I got him. I eventually called him Monkey more than I called him Woody, and he adjusted just fine.

He was angelic when he slept, and had the softest long hair I'd ever experienced in a cat. I am thankful that his suffering is over, but I will always miss waking up with him by my side. People that think only dogs are loyal, never had a cat like him.




Woody and Munchkin in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment