Sunday, July 13, 2014

This 'n That

Calvin & Hobbes

I am not on Instagram, but one day on LOL Cats there was a picture from the Instagram account of someone in Japan that I bookmarked on my computer and will check out once a week. They have a dog and tiger cat and a foster kittens. This picture really made me smile this morning.

We are still working lots of overtime at work, for me I'm doing about 54 hours, some of the seasonals are doing 12 hour days which I cannot go more than 10 hours myself. But I am looking forward to it slowing down so I can at least have a 2 day weekend soon. Here are a few of the comics that helped make me laugh and keep me sane this week.

The Duplex - July 10 2014

The Duplex - July 9 2014

Get Fuzzy - July 8 2014

Sherman's Lagoon - July 8 2014

Get Fuzzy - July 13 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment