Wednesday, October 22, 2014

This n' That, Wednesday Edition

Dilbert - October 22 2014


Get Fuzzy - October 21 2014

Comic strips are my daily dose of humor to keep me sane. I've been doing a lot of reading, but not ready to post about the books that I've read recently because they have been in the self help category and helping me understand events that helped shape me, but I am still formulating in my head what and how much I am going to share in regards to that.

My friends Liz and Steve who both used to work for the same company as I until earlier this year, have turned me on to some good books. I just finished reading "Boundaries; Where You End and I Begin" which I think pretty much everyone could benefit from reading. I started "Man's Search for Meaning" this past week and it has also been very thought provoking.

Two weeks ago I finally finished "Motherless Daughters" and that really dredged up some stuff.But that was a good thing, because it helped me to see some of the baggage I've been carrying around for the last almost 30 years since my mom died.

No comments:

Post a Comment