Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Hello 2020

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for January 01, 2020
Pearls Before Swine - January 1, 2020

But seriously folks...

2019 Christmas Tree
So I'm starting off the year with the hope that 2020 will bring wonderful new things. 2019 was a beyond busy year at work, which ended with me being laid off after 8 1/2 years, less than 2 weeks before Christmas. I was definitely very bitter to begin with, for many reasons, but I have slowly let it go, with the belief that I deserve to be somewhere that I am valued, and at the end, I wasn't.

I had a quiet Christmas with the cats, and today was the same - but today we had some beautiful sunshine for the first half of the day, and I appreciated it, and hope that is a good sign for the rest of 2020. I will be able to take a little "me" time for a short while, and I am looking forward to spring and hoping that wherever I land next work-wise I will be able to enjoy more of the summer than I did last year, and really for the last 8 years to be honest.

Boo


Munchkin

Boo & Tommy New Year's Day 2020






No comments:

Post a Comment