Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm Still Here

So I have been busy, and know that three weeks is too long to go without posting! I have been thinking about it though. Things are picking up at work and I never get as much accomplished on the weekends as I should.
I've been enjoying the new show 'Awake' on NBC, and of course 'Republic of Doyle' on CBC Wednesday nights. I'm still spending so much time playing catch up on the weekends, mostly on my sleep on Saturday morning...

  
 
Munchkin really cracked me up on Sunday, because he figured out the sound the dryer makes right before it stops, and was right there in front of it, ready to jump in as soon as I opened the door...
I keep telling them to be patient, that the weather will eventually get better for them to be outside more. This week has been encouraging despite the frost this morning. I took this picture of the plum tree in front of the apartments next door on Wednesday evening. I was hoping to get a close up of some of the birds in the tree, but they flew away.
The squirrels are active again, after being out of sight for a little while.  Sunday afternoon right before I let the cats out, I saw one hopping over from Dave's next door. And then within a minute it had run away and was all the way on top of the roof of his house...   



Well I'm yawning pretty heavily and need to head to bed, hopefully the next post will be more timely!

No comments:

Post a Comment