Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Little Jon Stewart and Canadian Geese

Between yesterday and today I caught up to the last week of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and shed a few tears along with everyone else I imagine, when Stephen Colbert was saying his final goodbye. No one can replace him, it is truly the end of an era. I hope the episodes will be online to go back and watch ones I missed from earlier this summer.

I better get off my can and get some things accomplished today. I am finishing up sewing a top and I still have so much work in the yard to do it's not even funny. Next Sunday is the Around The Corner annual picnic out at Hovander Homestead Park and I'm hoping the weather is good and Mother Nature doesn't chose that one day in this very dry summer to give us a downpour.




No comments:

Post a Comment