Tuesday, December 27, 2011

First Post

I had been on the fence for a long time about whether or not to join Facebook, and finally decided that it was not for me. I tried Google+ and that wasn't a good fit either. I was inspired to try a blog after following my friend Tina's blog 'A Blip On The Radar'.
I wanted an outlet for thinking out loud and sharing the things that I find important, funny, etc. without necessarily filling up the inbox of friends and family. It will be a work in progress - with me learning as I go along.
I will also be sharing pictures and video's of my cats doing things that no-one else sees, since they always hide when I have company. And photo's on projects from past and present. Throw in a little politics, current events and food, and that about sums it up!


To get started, here is my beautiful Boo, a Tortoiseshell Calico that was my Christmas present from the universe a few years back. Like my previous torti' Aretha, Boo has very silky fur and a beautiful purr. She is quite talkative, and trills a lot and loves to play. She brought out the playfulness in Woody and now has a playmate in Munchkin.


Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment