Saturday, December 31, 2011

Munchkin


And last, but not least, my little Munchkin. The picture at left is when he was about two months old and the one on the right is from the last month. I love him to pieces!

I went in to Laurel Farm supply August 5, 2010 looking for a container to feed the deer, and got a kitten instead! He was in a cage all by himself, his siblings had all been adopted by the time I arrived. He was just bouncing off the walls with energy, and I hemmed and hawed for 5 minutes, and caved in and got him. I of course have not regretted it for a second.
He was so tiny when I brought him home, he slept on the pillow next to my head that night.
Woody accepted him right away, but it took Boo and TomCat a week to stop hissing at him. Now he and Boo are two peas in a pod. They tear around chasing each other, and groom each other constantly. He occasionally tries to get Pauline's goat by swiping at her back leg if she walks by and he loves to play with crumpled up paper, more on that later.......



No comments:

Post a Comment