Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bits & Pieces

I added a few new links today; a video of the Michigan Central Station, and in my Favorite Websites section I added the link to the homepage of 'Talk To The Station'. The owner is getting feedback directly from the public on how to try and plot the future of the former train station. I truly hope that it is saved and brought to it's former glory, it is a beautiful building, take a look at the archival photographs. The new photos are pretty cool too. The first time I saw it was in the television show 'Detroit 1-8-7'.

Below are my favorite comics from yesterday. The timing of this Non Sequitur could not be more appropriate. What has really cracked me up about the current GOP race, is that everyone is saying the nastiest things about each other in their ads or during the debates. Then when they drop out, they turned around and endorse an opponent they were previously trashing. Is it that politics makes strange bedfellows, or  hypocrites of them all?

Non Sequitur - January 20 2012

The cartoonist Darby Conley does the funniest play on words, I love his comic strip. I was introduced to it by a coworker at T-Mobile about 9 years ago. 

Get Fuzzy - January 20 2012

1 comment:

  1. I love that life of flowers video - I'll bet they had fun putting it together. I hope you've had some new visitors since I linked to you on my blog. :-) Does your new job start tomorrow? T.

    ReplyDelete