Saturday, January 14, 2012

Random Stuff

     I took this video of Munchkin the day I adopted him in August 2010. 
Woody  always reminds me of a shark moving through. 

When Munchkin was a kitten I thought he was long haired, but that didn't turn out to be the case as he grew. He had the most perfect little face when he was a kitten, I was so in love! The 'honeymoon' phase ended when he got big enough to get in to things!  Now that he is older, he gets in to stuff mostly because he gets bored. I'll get up in the morning and find little things on the floor that he has knocked off my desk, he's such a pill but I love him to pieces. I know he doesn't like it, but I am still very protective of him outside. He is very independent and likes to wander, but there is too much trouble that he could get in to around here.

Thursday afternoon at work, completely out of the blue, I was offered the admin position for my region, and am going to be training this coming week and transitioning in to that as Julie leaves. I am still wrapping my head around it. But the sad thing is I'm going to miss Julie who I am replacing, she is such a sweetheart. I've got a lot to learn, I imagine this year is going to wiz by like last year did.

Pauline had her annual vet visit this morning, and she is gaining some weight back, I was relieved. She got her rabies shot and seems to be doing very well for her age. She sure was happy to walk out of the carrier when we got home. That's all for now......

4 comments:

  1. Well, Maria, you didn't tell me you had a blog -

    I love all your kitty pictures and I shall get you an introduction to the Cat Blogosphere so you'll meet some more cat bloggers!

    Many Congrats on your new position - I hope it is more hours and more $$! T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya, Maria! It's nice to meet you. We saw you mentioned over at the Cat Blogosphere! What a cutie Munchkin was as a baby! We get into stuff too. Hey, we're cats! That's what we do!! Good luck in your new position! We look forward to learning more about you and your kitties!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Munchkin was a cutie when he was a kitteh.

    How many kitties do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Munchkin is cute. Congrats on the new position at work.

    ReplyDelete