Friday, January 31, 2014

A Sigh of Relief

I felt like a parent of a toddler this morning when I was excited to see Munchkin doing his business in the litter box. How strange is that?! But from a medical point of view it was a milestone in terms of his system. It was the first time in nearly two weeks that I could confirm that he had.

Munchkin
Because the vet couldn't figure out from his exam, X-ray and lab work what was going on - we were both fearing the worst. I am very happy to report that he seems to be doing well and is almost completely back to normal. The timing of his being sick and the fears of something serious were compounded by the fact that it was a year ago that I had to put down Pauline. She was around 18 years old, but he is so young that it would have been so hard to lose him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment