Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Wisdom Knows No Age?



So I don't know whether this story is really true or not, and it doesn't matter, the message at the end still means a lot either way. There are two aspects of it that have meaning to me.

The first is that our pets can do so easily what so few humans manage to do, and that's love unconditionally. My cats don't give a rip what I look like, or if I'm overweight, they give back all the love and affection they get from me tenfold.

The second is that we all should be trying to be the best that we can be. And that doesn't have anything to do with looks, or money or religion.

I've been thinking a lot more about my life and legacy over the last year or so, and I definitely am trying harder to be the best me I can in the time I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment