Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bits & Pieces

Another nice weekend, it was a pleasant surprise. My Sweet Peas, continue to grow, except for one seed pot that didn't sprout at all.
Pauline and I went to the vet due to her sneezing for about two weeks, and wheezing since mid-week. We get the fun of me giving her a once daily dose of antibiotics via syringe for the next 10 days or so. Not a fun experience for her, but she is sounding better already.
After coming home with her and mowing the lawn, they all got to go out to enjoy the mild weather. There were two squirrels out playing - that kept Munchkin occupied. And it was really funny, at one point this one squirrel that was evading the other, ran right up on to the back stoop and across the deck, right past Woody. I couldn't believe it! The back door was open, so it was a good thing it didn't run in to the house or that would have been pandemonium...




Both of my Christmas Cactus' are blooming for Easter; I love flowers inside. The intense colors help brighten it up. The geranium that I have kept inside since I first brought it in to 'winter' indoors two years ago is blooming right now too. It is that really deep Fushia color that I love; it gets enough light in the south facing window in the living room to bloom on a regular basis.


I spent so much of this weekend catching up on sleep, that I didn't watch any Daily Show online, or catch up on this week's episode of 'Awake'.
But I did see the season finale of 'Republic of Doyle' and 'The Mercer Report' on CBC. Republic of Doyle ended with a cliff hanger that I hope doesn't turn out bad for the next season. (I can't give any details until Jo & Glen get a chance to watch it).


And finally after a 2 year wait - Doc Martin!! Oh my gosh how I love this show... And they haven't lost their touch, it was worth the wait, but sad to see some characters are gone (no detail here either until Steve & Naomi get to see it).
So I once again get to look forward to 8 o'clock on Thursday nights for Doc and the gang; life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment