Monday, April 16, 2012

Bits & Pieces

The Flying McCoys
Spring has sprung, and I'm enjoying it. I like this time when the trees are sprouting and flowers blooming. I saw that the Magnolia trees are just starting to bloom around town.
I had to get a new lawn mower this weekend, and I bought one I had to assemble, my arms are still tired! I'm not the brightest bulb in the box, but I'm not a complete dummy either - but that owners manual with assembly instructions was easily the most confusing I have ever read. I had to look at the old mower for reference, and thank GOODNESS it worked!
Pauline is doing better and getting over her cold with the antibiotics; it looks like just a few more days worth of doses in the bottle. Saturday was such a pretty day and everyone enjoyed getting out in the sunshine.
I should have gotten outside during the day more than I did; I did get all caught up on two weeks worth of The Daily Show and Awake, so I felt good about that. Awake has been a really good show, not a bad episode yet.

I hope we have some good weather this coming weekend, so I can get out and start working on sanding the desk 'parts' and hopefully finish that project this year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed......

No comments:

Post a Comment