Monday, May 28, 2012

Current Cartoon Favorites



I've been meaning to post some of my favorite political cartoons that have come out recently.







Sherman's Lagoon, May 28, 2012

I love Sherman's Lagoon, and I thought they pulled this one off well.




I read all of the my cartoons online now that I only buy the newspaper on Sundays. Two of these cartoonists are on the Go Comics website. The website has quite a few cartoons and you can log in and register and save your favorites.

I read a brief bit on The Huffington Post this afternoon that Donald Trump has proclaimed himself to be Mitt Romney's Vice Presidential Pick. His ego will never cease to amaze and amuse me.
Here it is:

'Usually known for his eloquence and reserve, Donald Trump bombastically touted himself as Mitt Romney's vice president. Assuredly, he feels that if the "Seinfeld" chick can get elected in that HBO documentary, anyone can.'

No comments:

Post a Comment