Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Sunny Saturday

Pauline - Saturday, May 19th



Tom Cat - Saturday, May 19th
It was such a nice week weather-wise, and I'm glad I spent most of the day working in the yard and enjoying the sunshine with the cats before the weather turned.
After mowing, I had to trim a few sections of the apple trees that were covered in tent worms; those things are so disgusting. The trees used to get them really bad a long time ago, so I'm glad it was just a few spots, and within arms length for me to take care of it.



I worked a little on sanding one of the sections of the desk that I've been working on for 3 years now.
I hope I can get it finished this summer, at least the sanding and oiling of the wood. I can always assemble it inside once the weather turns cold in the fall if it comes down to it. Then it will create the dilemma of what to do with the table that is in it's place.    

I am getting ready to watch the last episode of Series 2 of Sherlock in a few minutes; I think it's going to be a nail biter. I was really bummed this past week when I saw that NBC is not renewing 'Awake'. Just like when Detroit 1-8-7 was cancelled by ABC, it's really frustrating to see something so well done getting tossed out in favor of the crap that will be on in it's place.          

No comments:

Post a Comment