Saturday, July 13, 2013

George Zimmerman Trial

I have to say that I am disappointed in the verdict, but I was glad that at least there was a trial. I read someone's comment online that they weren't surprised given that another Florida jury didn't find Casey Anthony guilty either. The case presented by the prosecution was apparently not strong enough, or the jury was just as racist as Zimmerman.

I said it before and I'll say it again, if George Zimmerman really thought that his life was in danger he should have stayed in his car. If he had done as he was told by the 911 dispatcher and let the police do their job, Trayvon Martin would still be alive today. The moment that he looked at him as suspicious he set a chain of events in motion that ended up with an unarmed teenager dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment