Sunday, July 14, 2013

Travels To The Edge

Cordata Bus Station in North Bellingham
The other night when I was coming home from work there was this group of two guys and a gal all in their early twenties at the front of the bus deep in conversation. They didn't seem to know each other because part of the conversation was about their futures. One of the guys said "I'm going to become either a lawyer or a drug dealer, who gives a f***".

He apparently thought he was being really funny, but in reality all he did was make himself look like an idiot. It was at that point that I pulled out my MP3 player and cranked it up to drown them out. I know that we are all young once, and can say stupid things, but I truly hope that I never said anything like that.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the headline in the Herald says "Zimmerman Not Guilty" - Well of course he's guilty - he may have been acquitted of murder or manslaughter by a jury of his idiotic peers, but he surely was guilty of causing the death of that young man, I hope they pull a grand jury investigation.

    ReplyDelete