Saturday, July 20, 2013

Woody's Trip to The Vet

Tea Set featured on MemeBase
I had Woody's annual vet visit first thing this morning and oh dear, my poor little buddy was trembling really bad while we were waiting for the bus. I tried to get him to take two of the calming treats before we left, but he wasn't interested.

He didn't end up yowling, but he kept trying to bury his head in the cat bed, and it wasn't much better when the vet started to examine him. He got a blood draw and I have to try and arrange to bring him back in to get a urine sample to test his kidneys. Otherwise everything is A-Okay.

And then when we left I missed the bus by one minute, so he got the walking tour of downtown Bellingham just like Boo did. I even made a quick detour into the post office to get some stamps. The nice thing is, that after all the stress of the travels he wasn't mad at me and relaxes and everything is normal in 5 minutes. Well, back to my Saturday chores

No comments:

Post a Comment